1.2

I put in the tape in extensions and had them perfectly dyed to match my hair color. They weren't as full as I liked but I didn't care.

I was just excited to have longer hair! I waited a week to wash my hair...and then three of them fell out. By the time I had gotten out of the shower, three more had begun to peel off.

SERIOUSLY???

I spent like 700 on this extensions, and this happens? And of course they do not have a return policy on their products, so if you don't like the result, it's pretty much like you are out your money.

I could have used that for clip in extensions and more.

hilarileigh wrote the review because of bad quality at Glam Seamless. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants Glam Seamless to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of the tape and exchange policy. Author liked the most quality of the hair. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Glam Seamless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

elisabethdasilva1776_75

YOU SEND OUT AWFUL DAMAGED DEFECTIVE HAIR AND THEN TELL THE CONSUMER THERE IS NO RECOURSE AND WE ARE STUCK WITH THEM. YOU GUYS SUCK AND I AM SPREADING THE WORD TO ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE...STAY FAR AWAY FROM GLAM SEAMLESS!!!

Hereford, Herefordshire, United Kingdom #1190999

Money grabbers is all I can say about them

Terrible service

Hackensack, New Jersey, United States #1184332

Glam Seamless is salon quality hair extensions that require professional installation and care. If you go to a certified salon that is trained in tape in application, you will not have any slipping or problems with Glam Seamless extensions.

Glam Seamless works with thousands of salons around the world with no complaints. If you are looking for a high quality brand with affordable pricing, Glam Seamless is a great choice.

The reviews you are reading are from women who have installed the extensions themselves, or have colored their extensions the day of having them installed, which makes them fall out within a few weeks because this is improper application. With proper application, the extensions are magic, last 8-12 weeks with no damage, and are reusable for over a year.

You don't get that type of quality with other brands.

Use code PC12 to get a special discount off your order and try out one of the most requested tape in brands.

With a trusted hairdresser, you will be in good hands and be so happy you did. Glam Seamless also has same day shipping, and 24/7 support for both you and your hairdresser.

Rutherford, New Jersey, United States #1184163

Hi,

Did you color the extensions and do application the same day? If so, this is why the extensions are slipping.

We are more than glad to send you strong products to fix this.

Also-if you wait a week to wash your hair, this means your hair is now dirty with oil and product buildup-and this is the number one issue of slipping. Please contact supper and we will be more than glad to assist you with this.