1.4

Ladies!how would you like to spend $400 for this lovely hair?

This is the color beach blonde. I mean obviously, you can tell from the picture on their website and just how similar these look (insert sarcasm here) This is how it looks after three weeks.I know what you’re thinking. I must use a lot of heat damaging products and really strain my hair right? Nope.

It gets washed every 2 to 3 days and I use high-quality sulfate free shampoo use and heat protectant. Three WEEKS!! No amount of conditioner can help this problem. I will admit, for the first week and a half, it was lovely.

However it did come to a point when I need to wash it and that’s how we arrived at this problem. In addition to shedding, snarling, frizzing and A host of other problems, it looks awful!! I’m sure the next thought that you that you have would be that the company Would surely make this right? Oh no no no.

This is glam seamless. They could care less about customer service. Once it has left their warehouse, it is your problem. They don’t return phone calls or emails.

I am just appalled by how a company could send this to a customer and have thus “product” look this way and do nothing about it.

My licensed hairstylist who has been doing extensions for years said that she just over the past months I stop doing business with them because of their lack of customer service and sub par product .Be warned !!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments