Glamseamless experience is also in your hands

I generally don't succumb to the comments people make on these websites. Quite frankly its a waste of time, and believing bitter people who would take time to try and sabotage others for their own lack of understanding or patience, is juvenile. Today, I'm feeling artsy. Yet neutral. I have worn glamseamless hair extensions for over two years now. I've noticed differences in the hair a few times. I'm also a very observant person. The first experience was the best experience. I had a trained professional install the hair for me. It was extra virgin hair and at the time I only needed one pack. I used that hair for a few reapplications. Since Im pretty good at hair, i thought I'd take a shot and install hair myself. That time, I was experiencing hair wefts slipping out. If I were like some of these complainers on here, I'd say its glamseamless' fault, however, I am not a child and take responsibility for my decisions. Yes I saved a few bucks, not having to pay a pro, but I also had to reinstall hair because I could not install it like a pro because I can not see the back of my head or control the hair like someone who can get a full view of head. Then I chose to get ombre,so i lightened my own hair, Then tried to match the ombre to my hair. That was difficult and I had to dye my hair again to match the ombre. This is the cost of beauty people. My hair is now dry, for trying to match my hair to extensions but that was my own doing. Its very clear here, people who don't follow instructions, don't take responsibility for their own actions or lack thereof, and don't know what they are doing are always the ones to bash. If you aren't trained, aware or want to give the time to learn the best way to make this product work. Do not do it! you will not have a good experience. This takes time and research like any other good or positive experience in life. I'm a pretty easy-going person so adding hair and it going wrong isn't the end of the world for me. If you're beautiful, you'll make it work. If not, this is beauty not magic. These people sound like they have psychological issues not, hair issues. So Glamseamless... Whoever is bashing you is only projecting on you who they are, and how they view the world, clearly because of their own choices.

Have you had other brands? I use tape in donna bella for 2 years.

Tried cinderella hate the width of the bonds and the stiffness.

Was wondering if glam was similar to either?

Reason of review
Progress: always listen to my needs

Glam Seamless Hair Extension Review

I ordered the Tape from here and even paid extra to get them earlier because i needed it asap and it didnt arrive at the time indicated at all. I called and called and called.
Houston, Texas
Product
Glam Seamless Hair Extension
Problem with delivery

These Just fall out of my hair NOT WORTH IT

I purchased the 22inch wavy extensions and paid $269 for two packs PLUS $70 next day shipping -_- The hair itself is good quality, lays flat, is thin and soft. BUT If they weren't applied with heat they just fell out. I could literally peel them apart myself and take them out with little to no effort. Even when they were put in they would hardly stick to the hair. I've had tape in extensions multiple times and have never experienced such a WEAK bond ever. It was never mentioned to use heat on the website so I looked up reviews of your extensions, multiple reviews say to bond with a low heat. After doing this, most of the extensions stayed in. But at least one or 2 will come out each time i shower. For this amount of money I would expect better quality adhesive. That's exactly why they sell "regular tape" for only $12.99 The roll of extra strength tape is $70!! For $269 you get *** tape. You have to UPGRADE to "virgin hair" to get the super blue tape!!! Insane. I left a bad review and they contacted me saying this: Thank you for your review. You are NOT supposed to set it with heat. That will actually weaken the bond and melt it. We make it very clear to hairstylists NOT to use heat on the bonds. Please have the hairstylist the applied the hair contact us. Thank you. Like I said before, there is NO WAY in absolute *** these would stick without heat. We tried to call them and you can only leave a message LOL needless to say the call was never returned!!!!

Hey i am looking to do my take in's again:) When i was getting them done it wasn't by glam seamless it was by great lengths. I was always instructed to shower before hand but just shampoo and no conditioner and no hair prodcts so that the adhesive would stay, they also added a glue ontop of the tape.

So maybe go to a beauty supply store in your area and pick up some better but cheaper adhevie and glue. Then you wont have to deal with calling and you can go right into the store and not have to pay for shipping for a little thing of tape.

mine have lasted 3 months. u have to make sure your shampoo doesn't contain sulfate.

also that whoever is putting them in is experienced. i had the owner of a salon put them in the first time and they lasted 3 months and the 2nd time a new girl and they fell out.

It is possible you could have been using to much hair or not enough in the bond.Also you can't wash your hair for 24 hours once they are put in your hair.If your not certified then this would be the cause of many problems.Before I got certified with another hair company I didn't realize a lot of what the other company I was with actually taught me the wrong way.

View more comments (2)
Chandler, Arizona
Pros
  • Quality of the hair
Cons
  • Quality of the tape
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Send me a new set that is NOT defective.

HORRIBLE PRODUCT! Ripped out half my hair!!

HORRIBLE PRODUCT! RIPPED OUT HALF MY HAIR! Do not buy these!! I purchased their tape in extensions and it was one of the worst mistakes I've ever made in my life! My hair is now see-through and covered in bald spots. After removing the extensions, my entire pony tail is barely the width of my pinky finger! All I wanted was long hair.. These extensions ruined my life for the next year+!!!! Total garbage!!!! I followed everything to a T! Took better care of my hair than I ever had in my life, went to a professional to have them installed, bought the special brush and shampoos, even purchased the special single sided tape, spent a TON of money... And all it did was screw me... Royally...
Bad quality

LOVE!

I am a stylist.. and took their online class...and ordered some supplies to have for future clients... they have been quick to answer my questions and the hair that I ordered is amazing! If you guys are having problems with ordering the wrong colors, why dont you "splurge" and order the $30 color ring? I can't really see ordering hair without seeing it unless it is black or bleach blonde... anyways i;m so excited to be offering my clients these awesome extensions!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Skowhegan, Maine
Good customer service

Resolved: Frustrating customer service

Update by user Apr 15, 2015

Here's a little update to my review! So since I posted my review the owner got in contact with me and helped work everything out!

She was super helpful and nice! Like I've said before a lot of people have had a good experience with this company and after talking to the owner I do believe that this is a good company. As a small shop owner I know that not every single transaction will be perfect but it's how you deal with the problems that matters.

I feel that ultimately I got help and really appreciate that the owner cares about their company so much. Based on all the positive reviews out there for this company I'm sure my experience was a pretty rare one and I believe this is a good company.

Original review posted by user Mar 02, 2015
I'm writing this review to save others from my experience. Let me start by saying I don't think this company is all bad and I picked this brand because I read a few positive reviews. All these positive reviews now leave me frustrated though because I had such a horrible experience and I don't understand how anyone could have a positive one. Okay so when I first got the extensions I thought they were good, they felt soft and they were shiny and instead of the 18" I ordered they accidentally sent me 22" so that seemed cool. I have to say they are EXTREMELY thin. I ended up buying another pack and was accidentally sent the same length again and was pleased. I had to wait a week to get them applied so I kept them in a safe spot and in good condition. When the day came to apply the tape in extensions I noticed even before they were on my head they seemed to tangle very easily but I trusted everything would be fine. I was so wrong. Two packs of their hair( which is very expensive) looked horrible. To even make the hair look okay I would have had to buy two more packs and i'm not made of money. It took a lot of styling to make the hair look acceptable and I figured i'd try it for a few days before calling my stylist and having her remove them. I took extra care of them, you are supposed to use special hair care products and a special brush so keep that in mind, luckily I already had the special care products. The short time that I had these extensions in I found that they got tangled very easily and hair just kept falling out, it was really just cringe worthy so I took them out with coconut oil myself. I figured having short healthy hair was better than having extensions that just did not want to work with me. Now for the worst part of this experience, the customer service. Sure, when I was asking questions before I got them applied they were kind and helpful but when I had a problem they were quick to play the blame game. They made me feel like it was all my fault, they implied I didn't take care of them and insisted they would not give me a refund. I'l' admit that I got pretty upset. After spending over $200 on such a bad experience who wouldn't? It just felt like everything I said to them was ignored and like they didn't view me as a customer anymore. After emailing them back and forth for what seems like forever they finally broke their no refund policy and will now *MAYBE* give me a refund if I spend even more money to send the hair back to them so they can examine it . They ignored my email, so I emailed them again and they replied by saying they need to examine the hair. I ask AGAIN how exactly is the hair tested and I was ignored for about a week so I sent another email asking to know exactly how the hair is tested and no reply still. It seems really odd to me that they won't tell me how the hair is tested. Again, this company must not be all bad because there are positive reviews. I'm posting this so people know that they need to be careful with this company because they say they will help you but from my experience that isn't true. It's been exhausting, it's been upsetting losing all my money I invested in this, and I would never recommend this company(unless maybe you have very thin, straight, healthy hair already.) This company may not be all bad but since there is such a bad possible outcome i'd recommend just going with another company to be safe. While looking for negative reviews to see if anyone shared my experience I noticed that the company comments on every negative comment made about them to try and deny it and that seems pretty weird to me, the way you deal with problems isn't to just deny them. On the bright side I went to sally's and got real hair extensions on sale for about $50 and they're 3x thicker than two packs of glam seamless and they've worked amazing so if you need a cheaper alternative I highly recommend those! I wish my experience was as good as some others but I guess you win some you lose some. I'll keep everyone updated in case I finally get a refund! Oh by the way I spent about $247 total on two packs and it's barely any hair at all.
#1190995

Blaming the customer is exactly what they do

Take responsibility for your company !!!!!!

I had the exact same problems with these extensions. The quality was awful and they ruined my natural hair. This purchase was a huge, expensive mistake.

Oh my goodness. I can imagine how frustrating that was, especially given their reply.

That wasn't an appropriate rebuttal and it certainly didn't address the problems. The wrong people in charge of PR and customer care can cost you.

Thank you for the review. I planned to purchase these, but will not risk dealing with them.

Hello Erin,

We are sorry that you had that customer service experience it sounds like there was a misunderstanding-and we aren't "denying" anything. As our website states you need two to three packs of hair extensions for a full look.

This is one of the most cost effect hair extension methods out there for semi-permanent hair extensions. Totaling around $500 for the hair and install for tape extensions, where other hair extension methods start at $1500. The hair lasts for three months and is reusable. We have made our hair affordable and it is for those who know hair extension prices.

Our remy hair in single drawn, meaning slightly thinner ends. You complained about them being thin. Some people prefer that to have a more natural look. Our Extra Virgin hair is double drawn and thick all the way to the end.

Our hair is slightly more expensive because we use higher quality hair and eco friendly natural products-which allow a longer lasting hair extension. With proper care and use of hair care products the hair doesn't tangle or mat ever.

You say that your hair fell out, did you use one of our certified professionals? Glam Seamless tape in hair extensions never fall out.

We know this because we wear the hair ourselves. The hair only falls out if the hair wasn't applied properly. These extensions are not DIY and must be put in by someone who has experience. There are certain techniques that need to be done to make sure that they stay in.

We teach stylists that in our online education course which is why we recommend using one of our trusted professionals listed online who was certified with us.

I want to personally say we are sorry for your experience. If someone didn't respond they were not ignoring you, we just have a lot of customers all over the world so it can take a day to get back. Glam Seamless cares about our customers and our brand.

We work hard to have amazing products at a fair price. Our price is lower than a lot of the top brands, yet our hair quality is just as good. We wish you the best with your hair extension search and if you ever need hair please use code GLAM for 10% off your order plus free shipping.

Thank you for the feedback.

We strive to make our customers happy and have the best hair.

99% of our customers are happy. If you need anything else or want this resolved simply email our customer support team.

www.glamseamless.com

#1208683
@PissedConsumer954762

I actually ordered 3 packs (60 wefts) and was more than enough. Hair was thick and seemed to be good quality.

In a couple of weeks. it tangled and matted so badly, stylist was even unable to untangle and had to remove almost half of the bonds on the right side of my head.

I am a veteran tape in hair extension wearer with almost 4 years straight of salon installed tape in hair (another salon only brand).

I was very happy with the thickness of the wefts but extremely unhappy with how the hair tangled within a few hours one afternoon of normal wear. I truly don't understand how they extensions tangled so severely.

Never had an experience like this prior.

Usually, I spent about 600-700 dollars prior in salon for just hair and additional for install but lasted about 9 months at least.

I spent over $400 for hair from glam seamless but lasted less than a month before tangling into a ball. I am quiet unsatisfied and perplexed.

View more comments (4)
Resolved
Service
Glam Seamless Customer Care
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Full refund

Glam Seamless Review

What a ripoff! I ordered their tape in extension and all the accessories. I paid $19.99 for express shipping, they sent me a fake tracking number, and then never shipped the product. I complained and they told me the product was backordered. they apologized and said i would receive some free items when my items shipped. i received my order 2 weeks later and i only received the hair and it was the wrong color!! And it wasn't in a sealed package. At this point, it's been a month since I placed my order. I asked them for a refund because of all the issues and they said they would grant a one time refund, but that i would be charged a $20% restocking fee on the items i received on the order. When I finally got my refund, they refunded me $100 less than what I originally paid. I should have only been charged $40 for the restocking fee. I complained and have received no response.. Beware!! This is not a real company...it is a woman selling hair out of her apartment with very poor business skills.

I was going to order from this company but after reading all the reviews I would not order anything from them . It seems like there's a lot of bad customer service and the hair is not what it appears to be.

we were ready to order but decided to read the reviews first and no way no way no way would I order from this company. I will look for a more reputable company and they will get our business!

#1119518

No it's not

Agreed. I spent $350 on their "virgin" hair and it is remy processed hair that is a frizzy mess once installed WITHOUT even washing it yet.

This company is running a scam and falsely advertises that their hair is top quality and will last a year.

I have had it for a week and it a snarled birds nest like MESS!!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!

Wow this is appalling. Sounds like you have a great product but do not have a clue how to run a growing business. If the product and price point is so great maybe you should raise the price a bit so you can afford to properly service your customers, assuming you can't afford to because there is no other logical explanation for all of these bad experiences to continue without resolution customer service.

I have ordered from them numerous times and have never had anything like this happen to me. And our orders normally come in within 3 days.

They have always been nothing but helpful, and I am shocked to see a review like this.

And also my hair has always come in packaged. This sounds like nothing from the company I Order from!

@PissedConsumer996346

I agree with you, I have ordered hair for my salon from Glam Seamless for the past 3 years and have never experienced this. My hair comes in 2 days, is always packaged and sealed, and their team is great.

Sounds like a bitter customer or a competitor.

Glam Seamless hair is the best and the price point is great. All of our clients are happy at our salon,

Glam Seamless extensions are amazing I do not agree with these reviews. You have to get them installed by a professional!

Most on here probably don't even know how to care for hair extensions. Hair extensions dont care for themselves! You have to take care of them!

They are by far one of the best online hair extension companies out there. Very happy with their hair and service.

Bad quality hair. I ordered and received $800 worth of tape in hair extensions because of all the comments I read about the ''great quality" of their hair.

I had the hair installed by a professional and honestly, after 2 weeks of having these extensions in, they are tangling up a storm. I ecwn bought their special shampoo and conditioner, however that did not help.

Very disappointed. Waste of money for sure.

@PissedConsumer952758

This is exactly what happened to me! The hair was garbage and it damaged my hair!

Such a waste of money. When I emailed them about the *** hair quality they pretty much said our hair is great quality and everyone else likes it so sorry you didn't basically.

@PissedConsumer970044

Same thing happened to me. I have had their hair in for a month and have lost over half of it to shedding and break.

It was installed by a professional and I take amazing care of my extensions. It has been tangling and shedding since day one. I figured since they get such good reviews maybe I just happened to get a bad batch. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt.

I have been emailing them since week one and they pretty much just keep saying their hair is great quality and do not address anything in my email. What a wast of hundreds of dollars. DO NOT BUY THESE unless you are willing to gamble. Maybe you will get the right order, maybe you wont.

Maybe the hair will be good or maybe it wont. At this point I would have gotten better hair ordering ten dollar hair off ebay...what a joke.

View more comments (45)